Sunday, February 3, 2013

7 Report and reaction overseas



Urgency!
I went to Tokyo recently and I visited in Yotsuya. If I say Yotsuya… corner of Taiyaki big three shop “Yanagiya” build in this town. So, I went to this shop. Yanagiya build in Yotsuya station near. Walk time is 2~3 minute. Approaches shop I pass by one another people bought Taiyaki. Many people had in hand of Taiyaki. And look procession gradually. There was quite people here. Taiyaki shop’s craftsman baked Taiyaki shore front. He baked Taiyaki one by one polite and fast. Craftsman was one. However procession people continue to rotate surely. I surprised that speed. Craftsman used only 7template. But the order came in no time. 


Yanagiya



I state previous, my sister work in Taiyaki special store. I went to together with her.
I asked her “What is the difference of your shop?”
She said “This shop’s craftsman skilled fantastic. He is no look at hand ladle put Anko.
He remembers the feeling amount of Anko. I look at hand now. This is craftsmanship. I think so.”
It is certainly as said sister. There is no hesitation in his hand of doing. And I thought that why do fast the rotation of the shop.

And this is Yanagiya's Taiyaki.

This is the movie of I shoot in Yanagiya!






Before, I upload Movie topic of “How many kind”. This movie same shop. This shop build in Yotsuya. Please drop this shop you stepped close to Yotsuya. And another Tokyo big three Taiyaki store! I will conquer the three store!

And I was anxious. Foreigners were also lined.
Well, I will move the topic this time. This topic’s content is “Reaction overseas”. It became such good timing.

In the first, I will show you something that I had personal interest.
It is “puno-pun”. Puno-pun birth in South Korea. It came to South Korea to Japan in the 1930s. Taiyaki was underlying for this. Puno-pun atmosphere is a little different from Taiyaki. Because models different from sea bream. Incidentally, Puno-pun model is Crucian. This is known by the street stalls. The low price and easy to eat. This is same as Japan. Japan conflicts South Korea recently. I'm glad there is a culture that is able to share in familiar food.

So! There is a famous story speaking of Taiyaki.
This story’s starring is Aerosmith.
Aerosmith is hard rock and heavy metal band based in the city of Boston. There representative song is “I Don't Want To Miss A Thing”. I know even me very famous song in the world.

And this bands member liked Taiyaki is also very famous anecdote.
Steven Tyler is famous in particular. He ate Taiyaki suddenly taken out his pocket in middle of a Japanese music program. However not only dose he like Taiyaki. All member loves of Taiyaki. It is a funny story from here.
After Japan tour they return to home. At that time they bought a lot of Taiyaki. But someone has eaten all in board. Steven was very angry to know it. Aerosmith was facing the crisis of dissolution.
And Joe Berry said in the interview even such a thing ...




In addition, there is a reaction they saw in Japanese anime. “What is that? The heroine eating confectionary is what?”




Taiyaki packed Japanese tradition. May be a lot of things to learn from Taiyaki in Japanese.
Thank you reading!










No comments:

Post a Comment